Sunday 25 June 2017

Inq28 - More Servo Skulls


On a roll from finishing my Helbrute I thought I'd crack on and paint up the next 3 servo skulls I made for my inquisitoral warband last year.

First up a regular Sensor / Auspex skull




Second up a Martyr Skull ready to deliver a meltabomb in the Emperors name.



Lastly a combat skull with a vicious circular saw assembly, Its lack of Mechanicus sanction evident both by the use of a beast's cranium (In this case a particularly aggressive and stubborn breed of Ungulate) and the comparatively crude and bulky nature of the chassis and repulsor units. This skull is more typical of those used by outworld mercenaries, hunters and rogues than Imperial agents.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Awesome work, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete