Saturday 4 July 2015

Nuclear Renaissance - the 'Bronze' gang, MRP Patrol bike and vehicleWIP's

"So long as the paperwork's clean, you boys can do what you like out there" - Captain Fifi McAfee



Finished painting the Main Road Patrols's biker so thought I'd post up a quick group shot.
They're nearly at the point of being a fully fledged gang in their own right now, although there should be more to come...the Drifter desperately needs a black pursuit special, plus I want to do a 'Barry' and possibly another driver so Road Judge and Rogue cop might actually get to fire off their expensive rifles once in a while.


So here we have 'Swan' riding his patrol bike, my shameless rip off of Jimmy the Goose. In game he will be the teams medic with few upgrades apart from his basic bike, hopefully he can loiter in the backfield and use his speed and mobility to both avoid hostiles and zoom over to wounded comrades when necessary.
I have to be honest and say I'm not very happy with the paintjob on him, although I couldn't get a decent photo and he doesn't look 'quite' as bad as the close up pic suggests... However i went far too heavy with the washes and I really should have realised to paint the bike and rider separately and not assemble him in a childlike burst of enthusiasm (that soon wore off... it was a PITA to put together considering there's only four pieces) but unless I really get the urge that's how he's staying for now. There are a couple of little bits that came out ok, he has a helmet stripe that matches Road judges and I cut up some imperial guard transfers to create an 'MRP' on the rear panniers.

Finally a suitably blurred and grainy work in progress shot of some more wasteland vehicles I've been working on, neither are quite built yet but you get the drift.


Thanks for visiting, hopefully another  NR update soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, man - those look fantastic! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete